PacRim Stainless 2017 | Empowering Innovation: New Grades and Applications
11-12 October 2017 | QT Gold Coast Hotel
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
Brought to you by the Australian Stainless Steel Development Association (ASSDA), PacRim Stainless is the premier annual conference event bringing together Australia's stainless steel industry and colleagues from abroad in an exclusive networking environment.
The conference provides a broad range of national and international speakers and delegates, plus a variety of social opportunities to network, share knowledge and enjoy the conference destination.
PacRim Stainless 2017 will be ASSDA's 24th National Conference and 13th International Forum focusing on the Asia-Pacific region.
- ASSDA Annual General Meeting and election of office bearers
- Two half-day conference sessions with an exceptional line-up of speakers from around the globe and nation. Confirmed speakers include:
- Neil Henry, Principal Materials Consultant, ABB Engineering Services (United Kingdom)
- Jim Lennon, Managing Director, Red Door Research Ltd (United Kingdom)
- Dr Glenn Byrne, Director Technology Projects, Rolled Alloys (United Kingdom)
- Peter Munckton, Chief Economist and Head of Market Strategy, Bank of Queensland (Australia)
- Juerg Schweizer, Business Development Manager Asia/Pacific, and Markus Pirkkalainen, Export Manager, Stalatube Oy (Finland)
- Dr Graham Sussex, Principal, Sussex Materials Solutions (Australia)
PLUS an interactive Fabrication Panel bringing together local fabricators to discuss opportunities for materials and product substitution, including recent successful case studies. Fabricators and designers joining the panel include:
Robert Beson, Director, AR-MA
Tim Stoddart, General Manager - Operations, Stoddart Manufacturing
Kevin Finn, Managing Director, Paige Stainless Fabrications
Steve Scott, Managing Director, Rivet Engineering
Peter Kuebler, Technical Manager Specialised Manufacturing, BOC
Click here to view speaker biographies.
- Exciting Gala Dinner, including the inaugural ASSDA Supplier and Fabricator Awards
- Annual PacRim 2-ball Golf Ambrose with players vying for the Barry Durrant Memorial Trophy
- Farewell Dinner with happy hour drinks
Event sponsorship provides a one-off opportunity to showcase your company's brand and services with leading national and international stainless steel players and decision-makers.
A range of sponsorship opportunities are now available, and packages can be tailored to suit your marketing objectives and requirements.