NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2017
The Australian Stainless Steel Development Association's Twenty-Fourth Annual General Meeting will be held at 1.00pm on Wednesday 11 October 2017 in the Sunset Room at QT Gold Coast Hotel, 7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217.
The QT Gold Coast Hotel is the venue for PacRim Stainless 2017, ASSDA's 24rd annual national conference and 13th international forum focusing on the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Confirmation of Minutes of the Twenty-Third Annual General Meeting held on 19 October 2016
- Matters Arising from AGM Minutes, 19 October 2016
- Receipt and Adoption of the 2017 Annual Report
- Election of Office Bearers and Directors:
- Appointments: Appointment of Auditor
- Other Business
Please note, only members of the Association may vote, but all conference delegates are welcome to attend the meeting.
ASSDA BOARD NOMINATIONS
Stephen Robertson, Amari Metals Australia - President
James Crozier, Fagersta Steels - Treasurer
Con Logos, Outokumpu - Director
David Sheedy, Arcus Wire Group - Director
Howard Seligsohn, Sanwa - Director
Richard Matheson, Nickel Institute - Director
Richard Raper, Australian Pickling & Passivation Service - Director
Stephen Orridge, Vulcan Stainless - Director
Stephen Warnett, Tasman Sinkware - Director