JC Butko Engineering
ABN 76 161 249 663
CONTACT Paul Butko, Manager
7 Moloney Drive
T 02 6024 4799
Wodonga VIC 3690
ASSDA ACCREDITED since 5 April 2019 in the fabrication and installation services of the following industry categories:
Architectural, Food Dairy and Beverage, Heavy Industrial and Light Commercial
- JC Butko Engineering was established in 1976
- Annual turnover of $30 – $35m.
- Total Workshop facility over two locations 5,000m2 and 450m2 Admin
- Employ approx. 120 staff
- Quality Endorsed Company ISO 9001:2008, maintained for 17yrs since 1998
- Key Clients: Lend Lease, GrainCorp, MARS Petcare, VISY, Veolia, Nestle, Terminals, Murray Goulburn, Danone, Thales Australia, Norske Skog, Lycopodium
- Project Capability: Over the past 5 years we have completed a number of projects in excess of $10m, with a recent project completed for Lend Lease exceeding $40m
- Workshop capacity: 18m high factory with 15m under hook 20 tonne plus capacity cranes and two rotary tables, Full CNC Machine shop can handle turning up to 5m between centres together with our Rolling Capacity up to 3m wide x 8mm plate, together with section rollers for flats, angle, channel and beams. Press capacity up to 300 tonne for the heavier plates to light gauge sheet metal with our two CNC brake presses.
- Waterjet cutting service – Cut almost any material from 0mm to 150mm
- Resource Capacity: Amongst our 120 employees and contractors, we have more than 30 qualified Pipe Welders, 25 Fitters, Boiler Makers, qualified Dogman and Riggers, Crane and Truck Drivers. We also have 13 Project Managers, 8 Site Supervisors, 4 Design Draftsman, 3 Mechanical Engineers and a Certified Design Engineer in-house.