ABN 46 108 429 876
CONTACT Leigh Scoullar, Operations Manager
|118 Roviras Road||
T 03 5456 3331
Cohuna VIC 3568
ASSDA ACCREDITED since 31 May 2021 in the fabrication services of the following industry category:
AWMA design, manufacture and install stainless steel and aluminium water control infrastructure. They generally service any market requiring control of fluid. Examples of markets are: urban water (sewerage treatment plants, desalination plants, tunnelling), irrigation modernisation for channel upgrades, environmental water (wetland management, flood mitigation, spill containment, stormwater systems), flood protection for townships and residential/commercial assets, fish exclusion screens for keeping fish out of man-made waterways (including irrigation and hydropower systems), dam isolation, regulation and screening and control equipment for the energy and resource industry.
They are located in Cohuna, northern Victoria and employ approximately 50 people, mostly local.
Their work is both national and international, with an office in New Zealand.
They are a full design and construct business, with their own team of qualified engineers and designers.
- SA Water - Lake Victoria Bulkheads. Lake Victoria supplies all of Adelaide's water and the bulkheads are a critical piece of infrastructure for maintenance or failure of other infrastructure.
- SA Water - Pike Floodplain. Six large layflats for environmental flow.
- SEQ Water - Mt Crosby. Six wedge type gates for the drinking water plant for Brisbane.
- CPB Black & Veatch - Trash Screens. Used for removal of trash in a natural watercourse near Maribyrnong, Melbourne.
- Western Program Alliance - Werribee Level Crossing. Two trash screens to remove debris from an irrigation off take into a pipeline.
- Rangitata Diversion Race - Seven large fish screens to keep fish out of the diversion and in the river.
- Trangie Nevertire Irrigation Scheme - Four cone screens to keep fish out of the irrigation channel and in the Macquarie River.
- Water NSW - Nepean Tunnel. Main isolation gate on the Nepean tunnel at prospect reservoir.