ABN 16 122 286 282
CONTACT David Lortan, Manager
67 Melbourne Road
T 02 9627 6237
Riverstone NSW 2765
ASSDA ACCREDITED since November 2017 in the fabrication and installation services of the following industry categories:
Architectural, Food Dairy and Beverage, Heavy Industrial and Light Commercial
Fabinox has vast experience in, amongst others, the petrochemical, water, food, dairy and refrigeration industries:
- Fabrication and installation of low temperature carbon steel, high temperature carbon steel, duplex metals, chrome-alloy, grade 304 and 316L stainless steel, Monel 400 and Inconel 600 piping.
- Fabrication, installation, assembly and testing of skids.
- Fabrication and installation of structural steel (AS 1554.6).
Fabinox is able to provide a complete service of detailing, manufacturing, testing (hydrostatic & leak) and installation of pipework (AS 3992 & ASME IX).
Fabinox provides comprehensive MDR which includes ITP's, welder qualifications, weld procedures, fabrication checklists, weld summaries, weld maps, material test certificates, NDT reports, etc.
Fabinox is able to provide qualified welders to approved weld procedures/specifications to ensure high quality of workmanship.
Fabinox has rigorous safety requirements both on site and off site to ensure no lost-time injury (LTI) in both workshop and site.
1. ABERGELDIE - Mt Pipe Power Station: Stainless pipes and fittings
2. LSCTP - St Marys: Supply and install S/S pump frames, tubing and pipework J/N 4131- DOWNER - Winmalee WWTP: Aeration Pipework
3. LSCTP - St Mary's: S/S Vent Line
4. ABERGELDIE - Rouse Hill WRP: S/S pipe supply and installation
5. LSCTP -St Mary's: S/S launders
6. LSCTP - Quakers Hill: Aeration Piping
7. DOWNER - Supply S/S piping
8. JALCO -Marrickville Brewery: HLT /CL T Stainless Steel Tubing Line
9. JJ RICHARDS: Hume Liquid Waste: S/S Piping