NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019
The Australian Stainless Steel Development Association's Twenty-Sixth Annual General Meeting will be held at 1.00pm on Wednesday 9 October 2019 in the Broadbeach Room at Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach, 81 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218.
The Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach is the venue for PacRim Stainless 2019, ASSDA's 26th Annual National Conference and 15th International Forum focusing on the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Confirmation of Minutes of the Twenty-Fifth Annual General Meeting held on 3 October 2018
- Matters Arising from AGM Minutes, 3 October 2018
- Receipt and Adoption of the 2019 Annual Report
- Election of Office Bearers and Directors:
- Appointments: Appointment of Auditor
- Other Business
Please note, only Members of the Association (in good standing) may vote, but all conference delegates are welcome to attend the meeting.
ASSDA BOARD NOMINATIONS: 2019/2010
Stephen Robertson, Amari Metals Australia - President
David Sheedy, Arcus Wire Group - Treasurer
Con Logos, Outokumpu - Director
Howard Seligsohn, Sanwa - Director
Richard Matheson, Nickel Institute - Director
Richard Raper, Australian Pickling & Passivation Service - Director
Stephen Orridge, Vulcan Steel - Director
Stephen Warnett, Oliveri Solutions - Director