PacRim Stainless Gala Dinner | 6.30pm | Wednesday 20 July 2022 | Hotel X Brisbane, Queensland
Tickets are available via the PacRim Stainless registration form.
Fabricator Project of the Year Awards
Recognising excellence in Australian design and fabrication of stainless steel.
The Awards Program was launched in 2017, and in 2019 three award categories were introduced for presentation:
- Architecture Building and Construction
Infrastructure, structural applications, exterior and interior use of stainless steel in buildings, street furniture, public art and sculptures.
- Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical
Plant and equipment for processing of goods for human consumption.
- Process Industries
Mining and minerals processing, water and wastewater infrastructure, industrial plant and applications.
Award winners are impartially judged by a committee of the ASSDA Executive based on the following criteria:
- Excellence - Exceptional work, concepts and execution
- Innovation - Creativity, originality and advancement
- Quality - Productivity and customer service delivered
- Sustainability and Environmental Credentials - Minimising your carbon footprint
It is with great pleasure we share the entries for the ASSDA Fabricator Project of the Year Award 2022:
Architecture, Building and Construction
- Arcus Wire Group: Guiding system for a hydroelectric station, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Fabmetal Specialists: West Side Place Stage 2, Melbourne VIC
- Leviat: Phoenix Central Park Gallery, Chippendale NSW
- Stoddart: Western Sydney Stadium, Parramatta NSW
- Synergy Engineering: Terrigal Boardwalk, Terrigal NSW
Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical
- Fineweld Stainless Steel: Remedy Kombucha Greenfield Expansion, Dandenong South VIC
- Pure Piping: CSIRO GMP Facility, Clayton VIC
- Stainless Tanks Australia: Asahi CUB Alliance Upgrade, Yatala QLD
- AirEng: Boiler Number 2 ID Fan 04571/08474 (Sugar Mill), South Johnstone QLD
- AirEng: Sewer Treatment Plant (STP) Centrifugal Fans, Cronulla NSW
- AWMA Water Control Solutions: Fish-friendly Screen Replacement, Rangitata Diversion Race, South Island, New Zealand
- Pure Piping: ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering Redevelopment, Canberra ACT
Past Fabricator Project of the Year Award Winners
- 2017: Stoddart - Sydney's Wynyard Walk Project
- 2018: Furphy Engineering and TFG Group - Fuchs Lubricants Plant Expansion Project
- 2019 Architecture, Building and Construction: Minnis & Samson - Cherry, The Star Gold Coast
- 2019 Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical: A&G Engineering - Weilong Wines Project
- 2019 Process Industries: AWMA Water Control Solutions - Murray Irrigation PIIOP Round 3 Project
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 and 2021 Awards Presentation was cancelled.
Supplier of the Year Awards
Recognising excellence in supply performance
The ASSDA Flat Product Supplier of the Year and ASSDA Long Product Supplier of the Year are the two awards presented under the supplier category. Nominees and award winners are determined by a committee of ASSDA Distributor Members from the Platinum, Gold and Silver Membership. Award winners are selected based on the following supply performance criteria:
- Delivery and service
- Responsiveness and flexibility
The ASSDA Stainless Steel Supplier of the Year Awards is a biennial presentation, bringing the next supplier awards delivery to PacRim Stainless October 2022.
Past Stainless Steel Supplier of the Year Award Winners
- 2017 Long Product Supplier of the Year: YC Inox Co., Ltd.
- 2017 Flat Product Supplier of the Year: YC Inox Co., Ltd.
- 2018 Long Product Supplier of the Year: YC Inox Co., Ltd.
- 2018: Flat Product Supplier of the Year: Daming International Holdings Ltd.
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 Awards Presentation was cancelled.
Join ASSDA and celebrate the high standard and quality of Australian stainless steel fabrication at PacRim Stainless.