Contract Engineering SA
CONTACT Shayne Daniell, Managing Director
3 Hudson Court, Netley SA 5037 / 08 8293 1099
ASSDA Accredited since August 2009 in the fabrication and installation services of the following industry categories:
Food, Dairy, and Beverage
Contract Engineering is a general engineering company that has a specialist stainless steel division, specialising in high quality pharmaceutical, food and beverage industry fabrication, tube work and coded stainless pipework to AS4041.
Supporting the process elements, Contract Engineering can also supply customised conveyors, access platforms, steps, walkways and general sheet metal fabrication.
From the initial fabrication in our fully equipped workshop to installation with trained and qualified on-site labour from fitters to ticketed welders, Contract Engineering can meet all your process plant fabrication and maintenance requirements.
- Relocation of a bottling plant for Coopers Brewery
- Relocation of a factory for Bickfords
- Various SA Water pipework projects
- Preferred contractor Grundfos Pumps - Piepwork
- Installation of service lines for Dairy Farmers
- Fabricate spray dryers - Mayne Pharmaceutical
- Conveyors for Coca-Cola, SA Brewing, Orlando, etc.
- Heavy duty mixers - Smyth Confection
- Install new machinery and services - Pepsico-Smiths Snack Foods
- Fabricate drains and pipework - Auspress